maandag 16 maart 2015

Springtime

A new matching kit with my own poser pack SpringBabies-01.
This is also a beautifull kit called SpringTime.
It has 1 poser, 30 elements, 6 papers and 5 frames.
It is for Personal Use only.


4 Little Fae posers for commercial and personal use (CU/PU) 
They are 300 dpi in png format.
Suitable for any size Kit / Work.
System requirements: Any software able to open png files.
Terms Of Use can be found in the zip file.

CU4CU only with my license available in my store or in the categorie license.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


There is also a new Grabbag with 15 beautiful Spring Flowers.
It is for CU/PU and you ccan find it in all of my stores (see above the scrapkit)
With my new CU License you can use the cu items for making new CU items.
That license you can find it only in this store. Click on the picture:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten